Sapphire 9250 128MB Dual Display?

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Hello:

I just got a Sapphire 9250 128MB with VGA and DVI. I also got a DVI to VGA
adaptor so I can hook up 2 VGA monitors.

The video card installed fine...and so did the driver. If I go into Display
Properties, two monitors are showing ( 1 and 2 respectively ). However,
monitor 2 is dimed. If I select monitor 2 and put a checkmark infront of
"Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor", monitor 2 changes from dimed
to solid. However, as soon as I click on "Apply", monitor 2 is dimed again!

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
TIA
Chris.

--
"All problems have a simple solution! The more complex the solution, the
more ludicrous the analogy!"