For sale.

Hi all i was wondering how much could i sell my rig.

a got a a7n8x-x nf2 400
1,5gigs of ram Kingston 333 and 1gig infineon 400
a xp 2600 @ 1916ghz Barton core
a 80gigs maxtor 8mb hd and a 40gigs W digital 2mb cache
a a build by ati x700pro 256mbs gddr3 vivo (vr box)
a regular beige case with psu of 450watts @430watts
1 dvd burner combo lg 16x drive
1 lg CD player.
1 floppy disk
---------only what's above-------------------

That PC can play all game and video without any problem
at 1024 maybe more, my ctr doesn't go higher, so compare to what's on
the market it a pretty mush a good PC.
And for that i think i should sell it at a descent price but i'm not
fixed. Do you got any idea in "can" dollar?

Thank for your replies.

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

> That PC can play all game and video without any problem
> at 1024 maybe more, my ctr doesn't go higher, so compare to what's on
> the market it a pretty mush a good PC.
> And for that i think i should sell it at a descent price but i'm not
> fixed. Do you got any idea in "can" dollar?
>

> Thank for your replies.

This would be better posted in your local city's .forsale n/g. Replies here
are meaningless

US prices maybe 500-700 parted out, less sold all together

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 02:47:50 GMT, "Augustus" <augustus@wrtt.net>
wrote:

>> That PC can play all game and video without any problem
>> at 1024 maybe more, my ctr doesn't go higher, so compare to what's on
>> the market it a pretty mush a good PC.
>> And for that i think i should sell it at a descent price but i'm not
>> fixed. Do you got any idea in "can" dollar?
>>

>> Thank for your replies.
>
>This would be better posted in your local city's .forsale n/g. Replies here
>are meaningless

not really it will give me a good ideal on what's worth. And then i
will announce that PC on a "can" web site.

a+

As many car thieves would tell you, your rig is worth more when sold in
parts. eBay is your friend.

It also means you don't have to sell everything. The PSU, RAM, and DVD
burner won't really get any better if you buy new ones for your next rig.

"DDC" <whatsnow@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Hi all i was wondering how much could i sell my rig.
>
> a got a a7n8x-x nf2 400
> 1,5gigs of ram Kingston 333 and 1gig infineon 400
> a xp 2600 @ 1916ghz Barton core
> a 80gigs maxtor 8mb hd and a 40gigs W digital 2mb cache
> a a build by ati x700pro 256mbs gddr3 vivo (vr box)
> a regular beige case with psu of 450watts @430watts
> 1 dvd burner combo lg 16x drive
> 1 lg CD player.
> 1 floppy disk

including free delivery?

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 13:41:44 +0200, "Ingosen" <ingo.gutjahr1@chello.at>
wrote:

>including free delivery?
>"Carl" <me@theworld.universe> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> £5

ha ha your still on commodore 64? I see.

Discordia

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2002

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 06:22:40 +0000 (UTC), "Carl" <me@theworld.universe>
wrote:

>£5

I'll up that to $100hk.

Victor

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> As many car thieves would tell you, your rig is worth more when sold in
> parts. eBay is your friend.
>
> It also means you don't have to sell everything. The PSU, RAM, and DVD
> burner won't really get any better if you buy new ones for your next rig.

But this rig came from next door.His rig is sitting on the floor.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 06:03:32 GMT, "Victor" <jhall113107@cinci.rr.com>
wrote:

>"First of One" <daxinfx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> As many car thieves would tell you, your rig is worth more when sold in
>> parts. eBay is your friend.
>>
>> It also means you don't have to sell everything. The PSU, RAM, and DVD
>> burner won't really get any better if you buy new ones for your next rig.
>
>But this rig came from next door.His rig is sitting on the floor.

Where does he say that, Victor?

Patrick

<patrickp@5acoustibop.co.uk> - take five to email me...

TRENDING THREADS