omega drivers???

does anyone know if there is going to be a new version of omega drivers
released?

bob brozewicz
4 answers Last reply
More about omega drivers

    "bob brozewicz" <brozewicz.rf@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > does anyone know if there is going to be a new version of omega drivers
    > released?
    >
    > bob brozewicz

    My question exactly. Seems like they're coming few and far between
    nowadays. He may be getting tired of making them. NGO has optimized
    catalyst drivers though. So you could try these in lieu of the Omegas.

    Ron

    Ron Krebs wrote in message ...

    >"bob brozewicz" <brozewicz.rf@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >> does anyone know if there is going to be a new version of omega drivers
    >> released?
    >>
    >> bob brozewicz
    >
    >My question exactly. Seems like they're coming few and far between
    >nowadays. He may be getting tired of making them. NGO has optimized
    >catalyst drivers though. So you could try these in lieu of the Omegas.
    >
    >Ron

    Omega drivers used to offer a substantial performance increase. they hardly
    ever do now.

    ?? I thought Omega drivers were designed with the intent of maximizing image
    quality, even at the expense of speed.

    On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 23:07:15 -0400, "First of One" <daxinfx@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >?? I thought Omega drivers were designed with the intent of maximizing image
    >quality, even at the expense of speed.

    They maximise image quality but can sometimes increase speed as well.
    --

    Julian Richards
    computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

    www.richardsuk.f9.co.uk
    Website of "Robot Wars" middleweight "Broadsword IV"

Radeon Drivers ATI Graphics