Wonder Pro Timed Recording

Maybe I missed it. The software that came with my Wonder Pro allows
recording shows. But I can't seem to find an option to do automated, timed
recording. Did I miss that option or isn't it available in MMC? If it's
not available, is there a freeware program that will do this? I don't get
home from work until the middle of CSI, which doesn't allow me to view all
of it or manually start a recording at the right time. :)

Bill K

"Bill Kraski" <Bill.Kraski.NoSpam@verizon.invalid> wrote in message news:aoOTe.100$%f2.1@trnddc09...
> Maybe I missed it. The software that came with my Wonder Pro allows
> recording shows. But I can't seem to find an option to do automated, timed
> recording. Did I miss that option or isn't it available in MMC? If it's
> not available, is there a freeware program that will do this? I don't get
> home from work until the middle of CSI, which doesn't allow me to view all
> of it or manually start a recording at the right time. :)

GBPVR supports the Wonder Pro: http://www.gbpvr.com/

BeyondTV and SageTV are much better, although not free.

wrench

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2005

Site says:

ATI Theatre 550 Pro

Are they supporting the AIW Pro? I didn't see it anywhere there.

Thanks

"wrench" <wrench@409.com> wrote in message news:h9QTe.1370$mj1.439@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com...
> Site says:
>
> ATI Theatre 550 Pro
>
> Are they supporting the AIW Pro? I didn't see it anywhere there.
>
> Thanks

No idea. The Wonder Pro uses the Theatre 550, and rumor
has it so will future versions of the AIW.

computer

Distinguished
May 12, 2003

Are you using Guide +? If so right click on the program you want to
record and it will ask you what resolution and then record it for you.

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 03:39:50 GMT, Bill Kraski

Computer wrote:

> Are you using Guide +? If so right click on the program you want to
> record and it will ask you what resolution and then record it for you.

That doesn't seem to be part of either package (GBPVR or ATI's MMC).

Bill K