Symantec Liveupdate for Users

August 29, 2005 8:54:46 PM

Hello,
we have a few notebooks with NortonAV 2005 installed.
With a normal user-account, liveupdate
won't work.

Does anyone know the trick, how to make
it run without administrator's privileges?

(Ntfs-rights, registry-Rights, starting
the necessary services and so on . . ?)

Greetz,
Heinrich
Anonymous
August 30, 2005 10:09:52 PM

Most problems with Nortons can be found by searching the knowledge base
http://www.symantec.com/search/

news:D ev7jm$14i$00$1@news.t-online.com...

!