Symantec Liveupdate for Users

Hello,
we have a few notebooks with NortonAV 2005 installed.
With a normal user-account, liveupdate
won't work.

Does anyone know the trick, how to make
it run without administrator's privileges?

(Ntfs-rights, registry-Rights, starting
the necessary services and so on . . ?)

Greetz,
Heinrich
1 answer Last reply
More about symantec liveupdate users

    Most problems with Nortons can be found by searching the knowledge base
    http://www.symantec.com/search/

    "Heinrich Löprich" <AAUSXNGBNFQI@spammotel.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > we have a few notebooks with NortonAV 2005 installed.
    > With a normal user-account, liveupdate
    > won't work.
    >
    > Does anyone know the trick, how to make
    > it run without administrator's privileges?
    >
    > (Ntfs-rights, registry-Rights, starting
    > the necessary services and so on . . ?)
    >
    > Greetz,
    > Heinrich