9600 Pro Antialias not working with the last drivers

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
September 10, 2005 8:40:42 AM

I've installed the Catalyst 5.8, then 5.7, now 5.6... Anybody knows how much
I've got to go back in time to find a good driver to make the antialias
work? If I install the original driver on the CD it works ok. Card is by
PEAK.
September 10, 2005 11:11:18 AM

"Alex" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I've installed the Catalyst 5.8, then 5.7, now 5.6... Anybody knows how
> much I've got to go back in time to find a good driver to make the
> antialias work? If I install the original driver on the CD it works ok.
> Card is by PEAK.

for the 9xxx cards the best drivers are the 4.12s but the 5.1s also seem to
be popular -
anything since has caused some trouble for some ppl and the 5.6 drivers
onwards all seem
to run cards a little hotter - I get texture problems with all 3 recent
drivers so I go back to the
4.12s
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
September 10, 2005 7:34:30 PM

You might need to clean out old drivers on your computer.
Try using a program like "Driver Cleaner Professional Edition"
http://www.drivercleaner.net/

!