9800 AIW Scheduled Record

I recently updated drivers to 5.8 and the 9.08 MMC and my 9800 Radeon AIW
will not do scheduled recording for TV anymore. I can do one-touch recording
and it works fine but when I try to set up a scheduled recording, it never
starts. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled and the problem persists.

Anyone have any ideas?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I had to go back to MMC 6.0.1 when I had the same problem.

good luck
====

"Jim Moody" <tjmoody@sbcglobak.net> wrote in message
>I recently updated drivers to 5.8 and the 9.08 MMC and my 9800 Radeon AIW
> will not do scheduled recording for TV anymore. I can do one-touch
> recording
> and it works fine but when I try to set up a scheduled recording, it never
> starts. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled and the problem persists.
>
> Anyone have any ideas?

Go to the TV app, select SETUP then the SCHEDULE tab.....Delete
all.....Don't know if one has to repeat every so often, probably...... but
this has worked for me....Rod