Need OPENGL drivers for an "ATI Rage 128 VR AGP" graphics ..

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b \ Driver
September 19, 2005 2:23:01 PM

I am looking for OpenGL drivers for an "ATI Rage 128 VR AGP" graphics
card but I can only find drivers for Rage 128 PRO.

Does anyone know if drivers exist for my card and where I can download
them from?

Thanks.
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
September 20, 2005 12:21:54 AM

On 19 Sep 2005 10:23:01 -0700, "Mc Spooney" <zxsmooth@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

>I am looking for OpenGL drivers for an "ATI Rage 128 VR AGP" graphics
>card but I can only find drivers for Rage 128 PRO.
>
>Does anyone know if drivers exist for my card and where I can download
>them from?
>
>Thanks.

On the ATI driver site (http://www.ati.com/support/driver.html) it now
says; "How can I obtain drivers and software for Rage 128 / Rage 128
PRO products?

Drivers & Software for this product are available to registered
Customer Care users, logged in to the ATI Customer Care support
portal. If you are not currently registered, please register in order
to access these driver & software updates. For all other users, please
login now."

Guess that's what you'll have to do ;-(

Patrick

<patrickp@5acoustibop.co.uk> - take five to email me...
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
September 21, 2005 11:03:01 PM

ATi's release notes say the drivers are common to all cards in the Rage 128
/ 128 Pro family, so just use the ones you found.

Alternatively you can download the latest off ATi's website:
http://www2.ati.com/drivers/WXPR1286133279.exe
(This is for WinXP)

"Mc Spooney" <zxsmooth@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>I am looking for OpenGL drivers for an "ATI Rage 128 VR AGP" graphics
> card but I can only find drivers for Rage 128 PRO.
>
> Does anyone know if drivers exist for my card and where I can download
> them from?
>
> Thanks.

Related resources
June 29, 2006 8:20:40 PM

Please i'm looking for a link for this driver
the above link not working anymore
thanks in advance
June 30, 2006 3:14:42 PM

Quote:
Please i'm looking for a link for this driver
the above link not working anymore
thanks in advance

thats becasue you have to be logged into their site, log in then click on that previous link... it works.
!