Need OPENGL drivers for an "ATI Rage 128 VR AGP" graphics ..

I am looking for OpenGL drivers for an "ATI Rage 128 VR AGP" graphics
card but I can only find drivers for Rage 128 PRO.

Does anyone know if drivers exist for my card and where I can download
them from?

Thanks.
5 answers Last reply
More about need opengl drivers rage graphics

    On 19 Sep 2005 10:23:01 -0700, "Mc Spooney" <zxsmooth@yahoo.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >I am looking for OpenGL drivers for an "ATI Rage 128 VR AGP" graphics
    >card but I can only find drivers for Rage 128 PRO.
    >
    >Does anyone know if drivers exist for my card and where I can download
    >them from?
    >
    >Thanks.

    On the ATI driver site (http://www.ati.com/support/driver.html) it now
    says; "How can I obtain drivers and software for Rage 128 / Rage 128
    PRO products?

    Drivers & Software for this product are available to registered
    Customer Care users, logged in to the ATI Customer Care support
    portal. If you are not currently registered, please register in order
    to access these driver & software updates. For all other users, please
    login now."

    Guess that's what you'll have to do ;-(

    Patrick

    <patrickp@5acoustibop.co.uk> - take five to email me...

    ATi's release notes say the drivers are common to all cards in the Rage 128
    / 128 Pro family, so just use the ones you found.

    Alternatively you can download the latest off ATi's website:
    http://www2.ati.com/drivers/WXPR1286133279.exe
    (This is for WinXP)

    "Mc Spooney" <zxsmooth@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I am looking for OpenGL drivers for an "ATI Rage 128 VR AGP" graphics
    > card but I can only find drivers for Rage 128 PRO.
    >
    > Does anyone know if drivers exist for my card and where I can download
    > them from?
    >
    > Thanks.

  3. Please i'm looking for a link for this driver
    the above link not working anymore
    thanks in advance
  4. Quote:
    Please i'm looking for a link for this driver
    the above link not working anymore
    thanks in advance

    thats becasue you have to be logged into their site, log in then click on that previous link... it works.
  5. thanks for reply, i'm already logged in
    when i click the link it redirects to
    http://www.ati.com/online/403/leech.asp

Radeon Drivers ATI OpenGL Graphics