Jordy

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2002

Hi,and thanx for your time and effort.Evry time I have tryed to go back to a
restore
point,after the pc restarts I get this messege.SystemRestore can not restore
to this
date,no changes have been made to your computer.I have tryied and tryed
different
restore points and still,no changes.Could someone,please ,tell me what to do ,
instead of starting from my recovery cd and erasing evrything and starting
from scrathch when I have a problem.Thank You again for your support.have a
great1!!!!
ps,have NortonGoBack,don't know how to use it :( ! just a beginner:).TYVM !!

This is an excellent site for System Restore problems:
System Restore - Bert Kinney MS-MVP
http://bertk.mvps.org/index.html

Apart from that you haven't explained your problem as to why you need to do a system
restore. Perhaps if you explain the problem, you may get more assistance here.