GerryC

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2005

My Outlook wont connect to my pop3 or smtp server....i get error
(0x80042108)

i have contacted my ISP but without any joy, i have deleted my account
and added a new one, but nothing seems to work!

can ANYONE help??

Cheers

--
gerryc

gerryc wrote:

> My Outlook wont connect to my pop3 or smtp server....i get error
> (0x80042108)
>
> i have contacted my ISP but without any joy, i have deleted my account
> and added a new one, but nothing seems to work!
>
> can ANYONE help??

Not *nearly* enough information.

Are you using a firewall? Are you sure your name and password are correct?
Was your connection *ever* working? Etc., etc.

Notan

Please visit the Outlook experts in the Outlook newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP