Sign in with
Your question

The Taliban - our peace partners

Tags:
Last response: in News & Leisure
April 18, 2012 1:23:41 AM

That site is not worthy of discussing ... its something Norwegian terrorists subscribe to.

Reminds me of the blaze.

Are there really so many neo-nazis out there ... did all of them end up in the US after the war?

/gargles some mouthwash just to be sure the taste has gone.
April 18, 2012 1:36:25 AM

I wanted to know why they called it Obamas Peace Partners and after looking through the sources it took me to the fars news site. Which is an Iranian "News" organization, and I dont seem to remember Iran getting any journalism awards recently (Maybe the embargo?)....

Hardcore conservative site that doesnt add anything to the discussion.

Except the Taliban are some of the shittiest people on the planet.
April 18, 2012 1:49:31 AM

Reynod said:
That site is not worthy of discussing ... its something Norwegian terrorists subscribe to.

Reminds me of the blaze.

Are there really so many neo-nazis out there ... did all of them end up in the US after the war?

/gargles some mouthwash just to be sure the taste has gone.
This sight is so far fetched with lies it is disdainful.There are many neo nazis living in the U.S. which is unfortunate for us.
April 18, 2012 2:22:18 AM

wanamingo said:
I wanted to know why they called it Obamas Peace Partners and after looking through the sources it took me to the fars news site. Which is an Iranian "News" organization, and I dont seem to remember Iran getting any journalism awards recently (Maybe the embargo?)....

Hardcore conservative site that doesnt add anything to the discussion.

Except the Taliban are some of the shittiest people on the planet.

I'm sorry you didn't know, but top military leaders have been negotiating with The Taliban for a few years now. To be fair, this might have even started under Bush's administration.

There is no political will to wipe the Taliban from the face of the Earth, so the only other option is to negotiate with them for stability.

p.s. I didn't see anything on that site that immediately made me say "oh my, its the neo-nazi's again". just sayin'.
April 18, 2012 4:49:01 AM

Never heard of it, and until I do, I will take this under advisement, while still holding judgement
!