Sapphire 9600 XT Ultimate latest driver?

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get the latest driver for the Sapphire 9600 XT
Ultimate (the fanless one) card please? I've tried Sapphire's site but it
only seems to have a pdf file where the drivers should be?

Thanks,

John.

Regular Catalyst 5.9 from www.ati.com, I'd think.