Best Matrox for Single DVI monitor?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

Matrox web site has lots of info on the DUAL capabilities of their cards but
do they all support a single DVI monitor solution as well? G400, G450, G550
???

adrian

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2001

Al Franz wrote:
> Matrox web site has lots of info on the DUAL capabilities of their
> cards but do they all support a single DVI monitor solution as well?
> G400, G450, G550 ???

You could buy an add on DVI adaptor for these cards, I don't know if it's
still available.

"Adrian" <anca@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> Al Franz wrote:
> > Matrox web site has lots of info on the DUAL capabilities of their
> > cards but do they all support a single DVI monitor solution as well?
> > G400, G450, G550 ???
>
> You could buy an add on DVI adaptor for these cards, I don't know if it's
> still available.

IIRC all G-550 came with atleast one DVI, and there was a version with 2
DVI's (on the card itself, not as extra cable/add-on bracket)