can't access hotmail

Hello, when I go to log in to my hotmail account I enter email address
and password as usual, but it then asks me to enter email address again
and type in 8 characters which are displayed on the screen in distorted
form. I do this but it just goes back and asks me again. So I keep
going round in circles. I have had no problem with this before and have
had my hotmail account on my pc for nearly a year - can anyone help
please?

--
lorraine777
1 answer Last reply

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    "lorraine777" wrote:

    | Hello, when I go to log in to my hotmail account I enter email address
    | and password as usual, but it then asks me to enter email address again
    | and type in 8 characters which are displayed on the screen in distorted
    | form. I do this but it just goes back and asks me again. So I keep
    | going round in circles. I have had no problem with this before and have
    | had my hotmail account on my pc for nearly a year - can anyone help
    | please?
    | --
    | lorraine777

Security Hotmail Email Microsoft Windows XP