  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b 8 Security
September 2, 2005 8:21:28 PM

Hello, when I go to log in to my hotmail account I enter email address
and password as usual, but it then asks me to enter email address again
and type in 8 characters which are displayed on the screen in distorted
form. I do this but it just goes back and asks me again. So I keep
going round in circles. I have had no problem with this before and have
had my hotmail account on my pc for nearly a year - can anyone help
please?

--
lorraine777

More about : access hotmail