Is there any way to limit the size of a certain folder in windows xp
professional (service pack 2). I dont want the properties of the folder to
say that it has the entire hard drive free space as the folders free space.
AII want to limit a folder to like 100 MB. Is this possible?

You can set disk quotas to limit the amount of disk space users can access
on a partition, but not individual folders.

How to Enable Disk Quotas
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=183322

--
Carey Frisch