Limiting Folder Sizes

Is there any way to limit the size of a certain folder in windows xp
professional (service pack 2). I dont want the properties of the folder to
say that it has the entire hard drive free space as the folders free space.
AII want to limit a folder to like 100 MB. Is this possible?
1 answer Last reply
More about limiting folder sizes

    You can set disk quotas to limit the amount of disk space users can access
    on a partition, but not individual folders.

    How to Enable Disk Quotas
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=183322

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Stfiore" wrote:

    | Is there any way to limit the size of a certain folder in windows xp
    | professional (service pack 2). I dont want the properties of the folder to
    | say that it has the entire hard drive free space as the folders free space.
    | AII want to limit a folder to like 100 MB. Is this possible?

Security Microsoft Free Space Windows XP