strider

Yes, I'm still here, socks and all...

Be careful, big brother is watching!

--
AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
Homepage: stri.tk

"A faineant government is not the worst
government that England can have. It has been the
great fault of our politicians that they have all
wanted to do something."

Anthony Trollope

"Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
> Yes, I'm still here, socks and all...
>
> Be careful, big brother is watching!

and there's me thinking that you emigrated
to Aberystwyth.......for some sheep love. ;o)

--
Dr C [AGHL]

strider

Dr C[AGHL] proclaimed...

> and there's me thinking that you emigrated
> to Aberystwyth.......for some sheep love. ;o)

You're thinking of Vis...

--
AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
Homepage: stri.tk

"A faineant government is not the worst
government that England can have. It has been the
great fault of our politicians that they have all
wanted to do something."

Anthony Trollope

Nah, Strider wouldn't do that... He has a very lovely but very jealous
Lady Argyle at home... He is a faithful lad...

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:41:01 -0000, "Dr C[AGHL]"
<DRCowling99spam@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
>> Yes, I'm still here, socks and all...
>>
>> Be careful, big brother is watching!
>
>and there's me thinking that you emigrated
>to Aberystwyth.......for some sheep love. ;o)

Jack Harney
AKA "Cannon Fodder"
AKA "Grumpy Old Fart
AKA "Certified Senior Curmudgeon"
From Civ - 5 "I have the cultural tact of a Cuban Pig" Points.

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll
drag you down to their level and beat
you with experience..."

Jimbob wrote:
> Strider wrote:
> > Yes, I'm still here, socks and all...
>
> Panic over, phew ;)

When someone says "don't panic", and I'm not already panicking, then I
wonder what it was that I missed but that I should be panicking
about... and that makes me panic.

I almost thought this was a thread about The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The
Galaxy....

oaktree wrote:
> I almost thought this was a thread about The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To
The
> Galaxy....

Nah, that's the one entitled "[OT] HGTTG" (which, incidentally, should
be H2G2, but I won't start a war over it.)

Andrew

On 1 Mar 2005 01:19:19 -0800, "Chadwick" <chadwick110@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Nah, that's the one entitled "[OT] HGTTG" (which, incidentally, should
>be H2G2, but I won't start a war over it.)

Good move, you don't want to get accidentally swallowed by a small dog
;-)

shawk

Chadwick wrote:
> oaktree wrote:
>
>>I almost thought this was a thread about The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To
>
> The
>
>>Galaxy....
>

> Nah, that's the one entitled "[OT] HGTTG" (which, incidentally, should
> be H2G2, but I won't start a war over it.)

I know... I know.... I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my
lifestyle... :)

--
"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our weapon is
surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are

Shawk <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> typed as if devouring a plate of
spoo:
> Chadwick wrote:
>> oaktree wrote:
>>
>>> I almost thought this was a thread about The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To
>>
>> The
>>
>>> Galaxy....
>>

>> Nah, that's the one entitled "[OT] HGTTG" (which, incidentally,
>> should be H2G2, but I won't start a war over it.)
>>

> I know... I know.... I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my
> lifestyle... :)

Life! Don't talk to me about life! ;)

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)