Should Command Software Systems, Inc. AntiVirus be on my c..

I have just installed and run Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta1 on my computer and
when looking at the running systems I see the following:
Application Details
Command AntiVirus for Windows
File name: dvpapi.exe
Publisher: Command Software Systems, Inc.
File path: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\dvpapi.exe
File version: 4.91.1.-24823
Copyright: Copyright ©2000-2003

Is this legitimate?
Sheila

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

MS AntiSpyware forum:
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

In article <u91EMlQsFHA.260@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>,
NoSpamChiefZeke@MSN.com says...
> MS AntiSpyware forum:
> http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

Here too:
http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/dvpapi/

--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

The "search" feature is not working and there are several hundred pages...how
do I find the post? "NoSpamChiefZeke@MSN.com says...MS AntiSpyware forum"

In article <E1907720-DA55-486A-B395-522B7018125F@microsoft.com>,
freetobeme0307@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> The "search" feature is not working and there are several hundred pages...how
> do I find the post? "NoSpamChiefZeke@MSN.com says...MS AntiSpyware forum"

dvpapi - dvpapi.exe - Process Information

Process File: dvpapi or dvpapi.exe
Process Name: Authentium Antivirus

dvpapi.exe is a process associated with the Authentium Antivirus
application. This process should not be removed to ensure that your
system security is not breached.