All icons changed to unknown application icons

Hi,

My workmate's home computer has developed a problem. All his icons for his
software have been replaced by the unknown application icon for some reason.
Is this due to a virus or has something simple happened? Any answers would be
appreciated.

Regards,

John Shearan

It could be due to a virus or due to the removal of one.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.