vLm

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2005

I am trying to install Norton Antivirus 2005 to my computer but it will not
go. All other cd's work except that one. I have Windows XP and I installed
the Service Pack does anyone have any suggestions?

vlm wrote:

> I am trying to install Norton Antivirus 2005 to my computer but it will not
> go. All other cd's work except that one. I have Windows XP and I installed
> the Service Pack does anyone have any suggestions?

Maybe your system just refuses to accept bloatware! <g>

But seriously, folks... Not having gotten a whole lot of additional information
from you, as to *how* it wouldn't install, try booting into Safe Mode, then try
installing NAV.

Notan