rename administrator account on windows xp home

How to rename administrator account on windows xp home
i cant find any policy on xp
2 answers Last reply
More about rename administrator account windows home

    Shingooooo wrote:
    > How to rename administrator account on windows xp home
    > i cant find any policy on xp

    Right-click My Computer > Manage > Users and Groups > Right-click
    Administrator> Rename.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    no users and groups found on computer managment
    i am using the windows xp HOME

    "Bruce Chambers" wrote:

    > Shingooooo wrote:
    > > How to rename administrator account on windows xp home
    > > i cant find any policy on xp
    >

    > Right-click My Computer > Manage > Users and Groups > Right-click
    > Administrator> Rename.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Bruce Chambers
    >
    > Help us help you: