Matrox G550 with DualHead under Fedora Core 2

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox,comp.os.linux.help,comp.os.linux.misc,comp.os.linux.questions,comp.os.linux.setup (More info?)

Hi,

I want to setup a G550 Matrox card under Fedora Core 2. How do I do
that ???

Thanks.

Steve.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox,comp.os.linux.help,comp.os.linux.misc,comp.os.linux.questions,comp.os.linux.setup (More info?)

Call up Matrox and ask them if they have the video drivers
for Linux or Fedora.
good luck

On 2004-07-14, Steve Houle <itou@drakar-barna.com> wrote:

> I want to setup a G550 Matrox card under Fedora Core 2. How do I do
> that ???

Get the driver and the Powerdesk utility from Matrox. Then read the
Release Notes for instructions.

--
Juha Siltala
http://www.edu.helsinki.fi/activity/people/jsiltala/