Matrox G550 with DualHead under Fedora Core 2

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox,comp.os.linux.help,comp.os.linux.misc,comp.os.linux.questions,comp.os.linux.setup (More info?)

Hi,

I want to setup a G550 Matrox card under Fedora Core 2. How do I do
that ???

Thanks.

Steve.
2 answers Last reply
More about matrox g550 dualhead fedora core
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox,comp.os.linux.help,comp.os.linux.misc,comp.os.linux.questions,comp.os.linux.setup (More info?)

    Call up Matrox and ask them if they have the video drivers
    for Linux or Fedora.
    good luck

    On 2004-07-14, Steve Houle <itou@drakar-barna.com> wrote:

    > I want to setup a G550 Matrox card under Fedora Core 2. How do I do
    > that ???

    Get the driver and the Powerdesk utility from Matrox. Then read the
    Release Notes for instructions.

    --
    Juha Siltala
    http://www.edu.helsinki.fi/activity/people/jsiltala/