Matrox G550 with DualHead under Fedora Core 2

Tags:
  • Matrox
  • Core
  • Fedora
  • Linux
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 14, 2004 4:44:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox,comp.os.linux.help,comp.os.linux.misc,comp.os.linux.questions,comp.os.linux.setup (More info?)

Hi,

I want to setup a G550 Matrox card under Fedora Core 2. How do I do
that ???

Thanks.

Steve.

More about : matrox g550 dualhead fedora core

Anonymous
July 15, 2004 7:15:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox,comp.os.linux.help,comp.os.linux.misc,comp.os.linux.questions,comp.os.linux.setup (More info?)

Call up Matrox and ask them if they have the video drivers
for Linux or Fedora.
good luck
Steve Houle <itou@drakar-barna.com> wrote in message news:<cd32pq$ss6$1@news-reader2.wanadoo.fr>...
> Hi,
>
> I want to setup a G550 Matrox card under Fedora Core 2. How do I do
> that ???
>
> Thanks.
>
> Steve.
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 3:44:37 PM

On 2004-07-14, Steve Houle <itou@drakar-barna.com> wrote:

> I want to setup a G550 Matrox card under Fedora Core 2. How do I do
> that ???

Get the driver and the Powerdesk utility from Matrox. Then read the
Release Notes for instructions.

--
Juha Siltala
http://www.edu.helsinki.fi/activity/people/jsiltala/