matrox g400 TV TV doesn't work.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

OK
Let me try to explain
Everything works on my computer (video, recording, playback, capture, etc)
and I can get test patterns on the television output but I can't get the
television to show TV or videos. I can see TV and video on the computer
monitor but not on the television.
Does that make sence?
If I can see test patterns on the television and can set it up as an
extension to the desk top the card must be working so it must be something
I'm doing.
in the settings panel it says "dual head DVD max enabled but not currently
in use.
How do I get it to be currently in use. (Just palying a dvd doesn't do it!)
I've tried everything. Oh by the way, yes I'm trying to reinstal an old card
onto win XP and I have loaded all the released replacement drivers.

Cheers
Glen

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:17:15 +1200, "Glen Sayers"
<gasayers@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:

>How do I get it to be currently in use. (Just palying a dvd doesn't do it!)
>I've tried everything.

what worked for me was to turn on the features using the hot keys (
accessed from the matrox dual head icon in the sys tray)

cntrl f10 sets up the second screen as clone