Security Center - missing options

I am having a problem with Security Center. There are suddenly no options
listed under the "Manage security settings for:" heading, just blank space,
so I have no way to edit my Firewall, Antivirus or Windows Update settings
from the Center. I opened services.msc and it shows the service started
automatically. Has anyone heard of this happening, and what is the fix?
Thanks.

Found the answer in another post. Thanks Torgeir! The link to fix it is:

Restore missing icons to the Windows Security Center
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/seccentericons.htm