Driver required for Matrox-G4+ Mila 891-040. rev A

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

"Jason" <no@spam.co.uk> wrote in message
> Subject says it all, I need the driver for Win2k if anyone can point
> me to it.

That's a Millennium G400 of some sort, so:
http://www.matrox.com/mga/support/drivers/files/2kxp_592006.cfm
--

Richard Hopkins
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

"Richard Hopkins" <richh@dsl.nospam.co.uk> wrote in news:4135fe3a$0$20253
$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com:

> "Jason" <no@spam.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Subject says it all, I need the driver for Win2k if anyone can point
>> me to it.
>
> That's a Millennium G400 of some sort, so:
> http://www.matrox.com/mga/support/drivers/files/2kxp_592006.cfm

Worked fine! Thanks a lot.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

"Richard Hopkins" <richh@dsl.nospam.co.uk> schreef in bericht

> "Jason" <no@spam.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Subject says it all, I need the driver for Win2k if anyone can point
> > me to it.
>
> That's a Millennium G400 of some sort, so:

Of some sort?? How many sorts are there? I tried to install this driver but
I got some message stating that 'there was no dual head found'.
I have a clean install here of Windows 2000 with, what according to the
manual, is a 'Matrox Millennium G400 Flex 3D Edition' (AGP). At the moment I
have a computer running with the standard VGA driver.

The manual says to install the Matrox Millennium G400 Flex 3D Edition first,
before inserting the RT2000 card. Are there any updates for Matrox video
tools 3.1?

--
regards,

|\ /|