Where in the hell is Day of Defeat: Source?

Seriously, where is DoD:S? It's been awhile since HL2 has come out and
still now sign of DoD:S. What in the hell ...

Also, whatever happened to Team Fortress 2? Would it be that hard to
release TF2 as an HL2 mod?
8 answers Last reply
More about where hell defeat source

    Cyde Weys wrote:
    > Seriously, where is DoD:S? It's been awhile since HL2 has come out
    > and still now sign of DoD:S. What in the hell ...

    Seriously, wait.

    "Smart Feet" <smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote in message
    > Cyde Weys wrote:
    >> Seriously, where is DoD:S? It's been awhile since HL2 has come out
    >> and still now sign of DoD:S. What in the hell ...
    >>

    > Seriously, wait.

    Sounds like a better name than "Steam". Steam shows 'action'. "Seriously
    Wait" is more like it.

    "Cyde Weys" wrote

    > Also, whatever happened to Team Fortress 2? Would it be that hard to
    > release TF2 as an HL2 mod?

    Don't get all steamed up

    DoD:Source has a release date early spring
    http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&id=398
    http://collective.valve-erc.com/index.php?news=1109218431-61895000

    - Peter

    "Cyde Weys" <cyde@umd.edu> wrote in message
    > Seriously, where is DoD:S? It's been awhile since HL2 has come out and
    > still now sign of DoD:S. What in the hell ...
    >
    > Also, whatever happened to Team Fortress 2? Would it be that hard to
    > release TF2 as an HL2 mod?

    they are currently beta testing the first two maps and 2 more are near
    completion for testing
    - my guess is an april release with 6-8 maps and more to follow.

    Sleepy wrote on 3/1/2005 6:26 PM:
    > "Cyde Weys" <cyde@umd.edu> wrote in message
    >
    >>Seriously, where is DoD:S? It's been awhile since HL2 has come out and
    >>still now sign of DoD:S. What in the hell ...
    >>
    >>Also, whatever happened to Team Fortress 2? Would it be that hard to
    >>release TF2 as an HL2 mod?
    >>

    > they are currently beta testing the first two maps and 2 more are near
    > completion for testing
    > - my guess is an april release with 6-8 maps and more to follow.

    Here is another good article http://www.outpimp.com/?x=481501624

    Jim

    On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:21:46 -0500, Jim <Jim@no.com> wrote:

    >Here is another good article http://www.outpimp.com/?x=481501624

    Hehe, I'm your Ho...

    --
    Regards from The Pizza Man -UK-

    [To reply by email remove ".trousers" spamtrap from email address]

    Peter Lykkegaard <peter.aghl@gmail.com> typed as if devouring a plate
    of spoo:
    > "Cyde Weys" wrote
    >
    >> Also, whatever happened to Team Fortress 2? Would it be that hard to
    >> release TF2 as an HL2 mod?
    >>
    > Don't get all steamed up

    *groan*
    This isn't alt.games.half-life.bad-puns is it? :)

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Team-Fortress-2 Games Video Games