  • Windows XP
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 14, 2004 12:26:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

Hi,

Has anyone tried installing Windows XP Service Pack 2 on a video editing
machine based around the Matrox RT.X10 or RT.X100? Matrox themselves are
being a bit slow to release the results from their product testing so I (and
the rest of the Matrox users) would love to hear from any brave users who
have taken the plunge and installed SP2 on their beloved video editing
system.

Here's the related thred over at the Matrox forum:

http://forum.matrox.com/cgi-bin/rtx10/ultimatebb.cgi?ub...;f=10;t=000303

Thanks,
Jack

More about : matrox digital video sp2

September 17, 2004 7:18:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

I installed it and have had no problems...so far!

"Daniel Kelly (AKA Jack)" <d.kellyNOSPAM@NOSPAM.ucl.ac.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone tried installing Windows XP Service Pack 2 on a video editing
> machine based around the Matrox RT.X10 or RT.X100? Matrox themselves are
> being a bit slow to release the results from their product testing so I
> (and
> the rest of the Matrox users) would love to hear from any brave users who
> have taken the plunge and installed SP2 on their beloved video editing
> system.
>
> Here's the related thred over at the Matrox forum:
>
> http://forum.matrox.com/cgi-bin/rtx10/ultimatebb.cgi?ub...;f=10;t=000303
>
> Thanks,
> Jack

Anonymous
September 20, 2004 4:26:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

Great, thanks.

Jack

!