Matrox digital video & XP SP2

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

Hi,

Has anyone tried installing Windows XP Service Pack 2 on a video editing
machine based around the Matrox RT.X10 or RT.X100? Matrox themselves are
being a bit slow to release the results from their product testing so I (and
the rest of the Matrox users) would love to hear from any brave users who
have taken the plunge and installed SP2 on their beloved video editing
system.

Here's the related thred over at the Matrox forum:

http://forum.matrox.com/cgi-bin/rtx10/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000303

Thanks,
Jack

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

I installed it and have had no problems...so far!

"Daniel Kelly (AKA Jack)" <d.kellyNOSPAM@NOSPAM.ucl.ac.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone tried installing Windows XP Service Pack 2 on a video editing
> machine based around the Matrox RT.X10 or RT.X100? Matrox themselves are
> being a bit slow to release the results from their product testing so I
> (and
> the rest of the Matrox users) would love to hear from any brave users who
> have taken the plunge and installed SP2 on their beloved video editing
> system.
>
> Here's the related thred over at the Matrox forum:
>
> http://forum.matrox.com/cgi-bin/rtx10/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000303
>
> Thanks,
> Jack

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

Great, thanks.

Jack

"Steve" <steventv@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> I installed it and have had no problems...so far!
>

> "Daniel Kelly (AKA Jack)" <d.kellyNOSPAM@NOSPAM.ucl.ac.uk> wrote in
message
> > Hi,
> >
> > Has anyone tried installing Windows XP Service Pack 2 on a video editing
> > machine based around the Matrox RT.X10 or RT.X100? Matrox themselves
are
> > being a bit slow to release the results from their product testing so I
> > (and
> > the rest of the Matrox users) would love to hear from any brave users
who
> > have taken the plunge and installed SP2 on their beloved video editing
> > system.
> >
> > Here's the related thred over at the Matrox forum:

http://forum.matrox.com/cgi-bin/rtx10/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000303

> > Thanks,
> > Jack

TRENDING THREADS