G450 Info needed

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
September 19, 2004 1:42:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

Hi....

I have a G450FMDHA32DBLX video card in a Gateway (P111) computer w/OS
Win2000.

I have a Dell (also (P111/Win2000) that I want to put another "dual
monitor" video card in & KVM them together so I can use 2 monitors, 1
keyboard, 1 pentab, 1 mouse.

Now...here is my question. I'd really like to find another "exact" G450,
however, ain't gonna happen it seems. A shame too, because I love this
card!

So, what Matrox card would be compatible w/my setup & give me the least
problems, in your opinion? <s>

Any & all suggestions are very much appreciated. Thank you.

Barb
ps...yell if I didn't give enough info please.

More about : g450 info needed

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
September 19, 2004 1:53:32 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

Am planning on trying this KVM Dual Display switch.....forsee any problem?

http://www.provantage.com/buy-7STRK02U-4-port-starview-...

Many thanks again!

Barb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bargrafx@cpinternet.com wrote:

> Hi....
>
> I have a G450FMDHA32DBLX video card in a Gateway (P111) computer w/OS
> Win2000.
>
> I have a Dell (also (P111/Win2000) that I want to put another "dual
> monitor" video card in & KVM them together so I can use 2 monitors, 1
> keyboard, 1 pentab, 1 mouse.
>
> Now...here is my question. I'd really like to find another "exact" G450,
> however, ain't gonna happen it seems. A shame too, because I love this
> card!
>
> So, what Matrox card would be compatible w/my setup & give me the least
> problems, in your opinion? <s>
>
> Any & all suggestions are very much appreciated. Thank you.
>
> Barb
> ps...yell if I didn't give enough info please.
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
October 23, 2004 4:42:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

A P650 should be quite okay, or you could save yourself some money and try
to get a G450 or G400 on e-bay.

!