G450 Info needed

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

Hi....

I have a G450FMDHA32DBLX video card in a Gateway (P111) computer w/OS
Win2000.

I have a Dell (also (P111/Win2000) that I want to put another "dual
monitor" video card in & KVM them together so I can use 2 monitors, 1
keyboard, 1 pentab, 1 mouse.

Now...here is my question. I'd really like to find another "exact" G450,
however, ain't gonna happen it seems. A shame too, because I love this
card!

So, what Matrox card would be compatible w/my setup & give me the least
problems, in your opinion? <s>

Any & all suggestions are very much appreciated. Thank you.

Barb
ps...yell if I didn't give enough info please.
3 answers Last reply
More about g450 info needed
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

    Am planning on trying this KVM Dual Display switch.....forsee any problem?

    http://www.provantage.com/buy-7STRK02U-4-port-starview-dual-display-kvm-cpu-switch-startech-video-switches-accessories-sv421dd-shopping.htm

    Many thanks again!

    Barb

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    bargrafx@cpinternet.com wrote:

    > Hi....
    >
    > I have a G450FMDHA32DBLX video card in a Gateway (P111) computer w/OS
    > Win2000.
    >
    > I have a Dell (also (P111/Win2000) that I want to put another "dual
    > monitor" video card in & KVM them together so I can use 2 monitors, 1
    > keyboard, 1 pentab, 1 mouse.
    >
    > Now...here is my question. I'd really like to find another "exact" G450,
    > however, ain't gonna happen it seems. A shame too, because I love this
    > card!
    >
    > So, what Matrox card would be compatible w/my setup & give me the least
    > problems, in your opinion? <s>
    >
    > Any & all suggestions are very much appreciated. Thank you.
    >
    > Barb
    > ps...yell if I didn't give enough info please.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

    A P650 should be quite okay, or you could save yourself some money and try
    to get a G450 or G400 on e-bay.

    bargrafx@cpinternet.com wrote:
    | Hi....
    |
    | I have a G450FMDHA32DBLX video card in a Gateway (P111) computer w/OS
    | Win2000.
    |
    | I have a Dell (also (P111/Win2000) that I want to put another "dual
    | monitor" video card in & KVM them together so I can use 2 monitors, 1
    | keyboard, 1 pentab, 1 mouse.
    |
    | Now...here is my question. I'd really like to find another "exact"
    | G450, however, ain't gonna happen it seems. A shame too, because I
    | love this card!
    |
    | So, what Matrox card would be compatible w/my setup & give me the
    | least problems, in your opinion? <s>
    |
    | Any & all suggestions are very much appreciated. Thank you.
    |

    | Barb
    | ps...yell if I didn't give enough info please.

Matrox Graphics Cards Graphics