Remember where you've stored it. Now put it in the C:\Windows\System32 folder. You'll need administrative privileges for that.
1. Please navigate to the "Windows" folder.
2. Right-click on the file/folder and choose Properties.
3. Click the "Security" tab and see if your current user is listed in the "Group or user names" list. If not, please click Edit-> Add button, type the name of your current user in the "Enter the object names to select " box, then click "OK" to add this group.
4. Select the user from the list and then check the "Allow" checkbox next to "Full Control".
5. Click the Advanced button and click the "Owner" tab. Then, press "Edit" button.
6. Select current user from the list and check the "Replace owner on subcontainers and objects" checkbox.
7. Click "OK" to save changes and wait for Windows 7 to transfer the ownership of all the objects on the partition.
8. Click OK again to save changes and exit the Properties window.
Now you'll have to register it.
Then click Start>Run>type "regsvr32 credui.dll" (without the quotes) to register the file to the system.
Or you can type cmd in the search box. Right click "cmd.exe" at the top of the search result page. And left click "Run as Administrator".
In the command prompt that opens up, copy/paste- regsvr32 credui.dll Then press enter.
You'll be told that the file has been successfully registered.