Matrox G450 eTV PC-VCR Crashing

terry

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

Has anyone had problems with using Matrox PC-VCR with Windows XP SP2? I've
had this weird problem develop ever since I installed SP2. After a reboot,
I can open PC-VCR and close it fine no problem the first time. If I load
PC-VCR again, it's fine until I want to turn it off. When I exit the PC-VCR
program, my whole computer reboots itself. I just did a fresh reinstall
with SP2 and the problem still persists. Has anyone experienced the same?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

I've had exactly the same problem. No idea what to do about it.
Reloaded PC-VCR several times to no avail. Checked microsoft
and matrox websites but have found no help.

Any help would be appreciated.

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:59:30 GMT, "Terry" <nosp@m.com> wrote:

>Has anyone had problems with using Matrox PC-VCR with Windows XP SP2? I've
>had this weird problem develop ever since I installed SP2. After a reboot,
>I can open PC-VCR and close it fine no problem the first time. If I load
>PC-VCR again, it's fine until I want to turn it off. When I exit the PC-VCR
>program, my whole computer reboots itself. I just did a fresh reinstall
>with SP2 and the problem still persists. Has anyone experienced the same?

terry

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

Did your problems only start after installing SP2 as well? I started a
thread on the Matrox Support Forums here:
http://forum.matrox.com/mga/viewtopic.php?t=12703. Please register/logon
and say you have the same problems. Maybe if enough people complain, Matrox
will fix it.