im trying to activate my windows but my key code wont work. at the home page
i was given a code to give customer service so i can get a new key code but,
i only have one ph line at home. i would have to get offline to make the call
so therefor i wouldnt be able to enter the code and speak to customer service
at the same time. can someone please help me?

You need to contact Microsoft directly for assistance.

Please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of Microsoft Download Center
pages to request assistance directly from Microsoft:
http://support.microsoft.com/gp/ContactDownloads

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Green_id_angel" wrote:

| im trying to activate my windows but my key code wont work. at the home page
| i was given a code to give customer service so i can get a new key code but,
| i only have one ph line at home. i would have to get offline to make the call
| so therefor i wouldnt be able to enter the code and speak to customer service
| at the same time. can someone please help me?

Thank You..

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> You need to contact Microsoft directly for assistance.
>
> Please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of Microsoft Download Center
> pages to request assistance directly from Microsoft:
> http://support.microsoft.com/gp/ContactDownloads
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "Green_id_angel" wrote:
>
> | im trying to activate my windows but my key code wont work. at the home page
> | i was given a code to give customer service so i can get a new key code but,
> | i only have one ph line at home. i would have to get offline to make the call
> | so therefor i wouldnt be able to enter the code and speak to customer service
> | at the same time. can someone please help me?

You don't need to be online if you're activating by telephone.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.