My Wireless network is going MAD

jay

I have just hooked up the office with a new wireless.. i have done it before
it worked fine internet was cool network interims of all the pc seeing each
other was great but now its giving me problems. i recently wanted to test
the new offering from MS windows server 2003 64 bit, but after playing with
it for a while i realized that non of my wireless devices are supported. So
I had to reformat the machine and install normal windows server 2003
enterprise edition. My network is Fine if you call all the machines are
functioning well DHCP applied to all server ip manually configured all the
pc can see the server and each other, but the internet connection I had to
share it and it doesn't want to work on the client machines. My set up is
like the following

Windows 2003 server connected to the outside world with a physical link to a
broadband 3 meg modem.
On the server I have a wireless for my internal networking I manually
configuered the server IP to 192.168.0.1

some one please help!

You need to define your TCP/IP . The main computer which is connected to
the DSL or Cable should have 192.168.0.1 as host. Other computers or
clients should have 192.168.0.10 or ...11 or ...12 etc. make sure the
default gateway is 192.168.0.1 for all of them. Disable the firewall for
the host computer at first then after the connection is established reable
it. At my network places right click on the local area connection and in
the property advanced click on allow to share internet and uncheck protect
my computer. Reboot