Problems with Parhelia and RT 100 Extreme

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 21, 2004 1:22:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

Hi, All.

I have some problems with graphics cards on subject:

first of all monitor stays blank until windows xp presents ctrl/alt/del
window (and, I guess, resolution switches from vga to high resolution mode).
Please note that motherboard has a built.in graphics display: how may I tell
Windows to send all display signals to Parhelia instead of on-board card?

second, when I use software as 3D Studio Max, i.e., I keep receiving an
error message that says, more or less, "Video Card is used by another
application and cannot perform requested task".

Any idea about what's wrong?

Thanks a lot for attention and cooperation.
Anonymous
December 22, 2004 7:04:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

Turn off the onboard video chipset from the bios settings.

!