recovering administrator password

i've forgetted my administrator password is there any method for recovering
admin password
3 answers Last reply
More about recovering administrator password

    Lost, Forgotten, or Expired Passwords:

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]

    Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security
    if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost.
    http://www.lostpassword.com/windows-xp-2000-nt.htm

    Forgot your admin password?

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    "deeps" wrote:

    | i've forgetted my administrator password is there any method for recovering
    | admin password

    thanx for reply but some links not working !!!

    Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:

    > Lost, Forgotten, or Expired Passwords:
    > http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/lostpass.htm
    >
    > [Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]
    >
    > Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security
    > if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost.
    > http://www.lostpassword.com/windows-xp-2000-nt.htm
    >
    > Forgot your admin password?
    > http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

    All those links work fine from here.