restore system (windows xp program)

I RESTORE MY COPY OF XP WITH A BACK UP, BUT IN THE NEW ONE I CAN'T OPEN MY
BACK UP, THE SYSTEM TELL ME "ACCESS DENIED" ¿HOW I CAN OPENED????
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REPLY.

aoeher wrote:
> I RESTORE MY COPY OF XP WITH A BACK UP, BUT IN THE NEW ONE I CAN'T OPEN MY
> BACK UP, THE SYSTEM TELL ME "ACCESS DENIED" ¿HOW I CAN OPENED????
> THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REPLY.

As far as the OS is concerned, you're most not the same person who
created those data files; ergo, you shouldn't blindly be granted access
to them. You'll need to re-create your privileges to the files by
taking "ownership" of them.

HOW TO Take Ownership of a File or Folder in WinXP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q308421

Also, please unstick your CapsLock key. Posting in all caps, as
you have done, is the Usenet equivalent of shouting, and is considered
very rude by a large number of people. More importantly, posting in all
caps makes the post harder to read, further reducing your chances of
getting help.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: