Who makes good 5x7 paper?

What 5x7 photo paper do y'all like? I'd like to get some canon photo paper
pro, but I can't find it in 5x7.
Richard

"marlinspike" <marlinspike@erols.com.nospam> wrote in message
> What 5x7 photo paper do y'all like? I'd like to get some canon photo paper
> pro, but I can't find it in 5x7.
> Richard

Not all papers will work well with all inks. If you find another make of
3X5 paper, buy a small amount first to see how it works on your printer.
You can also put multiple photos on a sheet of 8X10 paper.

In that case, how about in a canon i960 printer?
Thanks,
Richard
"Marvin Margoshes" <physnospamchem@cloud9.net> wrote in message

> "marlinspike" <marlinspike@erols.com.nospam> wrote in message
> > What 5x7 photo paper do y'all like? I'd like to get some canon photo
paper
> > pro, but I can't find it in 5x7.
> > Richard
> >
> Not all papers will work well with all inks. If you find another make of
> 3X5 paper, buy a small amount first to see how it works on your printer.
> You can also put multiple photos on a sheet of 8X10 paper.

bernie

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I either combine two photos onto one page, or else I precut an 8.5x11
sheet in half when printing 5x7's. Then trim afterwards.

Bernie

marlinspike wrote:
> In that case, how about in a canon i960 printer?
> Thanks,
> Richard
> "Marvin Margoshes" <physnospamchem@cloud9.net> wrote in message
>
>>"marlinspike" <marlinspike@erols.com.nospam> wrote in message
>>
>>>What 5x7 photo paper do y'all like? I'd like to get some canon photo
>
> paper
>
>>>pro, but I can't find it in 5x7.
>>>Richard
>>>

>>Not all papers will work well with all inks. If you find another make of
>>3X5 paper, buy a small amount first to see how it works on your printer.
>>You can also put multiple photos on a sheet of 8X10 paper.

TRENDING THREADS