In WIndows NT there is a scheduler that allows the administrator to control
the times users can have access to their accounts. Is there such
functionality in XP Professional and if so how do I access it?

Is there a Logon Scheduler in Windows XP wrote:
> In WIndows NT there is a scheduler that allows the administrator to
> control the times users can have access to their accounts. Is there
> such functionality in XP Professional and if so how do I access it?

Search using Google!
http://www.google.com/
(How-to: http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/basics.html )

XP Professional, yes.

http://www.petri.co.il/set_local_user_logon_hours_in_windows_xp.htm

As it states - it does not log them off.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP