Which Version Direct X To Use?

Jayson

Distinguished
May 22, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

I have a g400max running on a P3 866 computer and would like to know
which version of direct x to use? I'm running W2K. Thanks...

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:54:55 GMT, jayson <robjayson@hotsnail.com>
wrote:

>I have a g400max running on a P3 866 computer and would like to know
>which version of direct x to use? I'm running W2K. Thanks...

8.1 should be fine. Works well with my 450, and the 400 before it.
That said, I've run V9 on less powerful machines with less powerful
VGA cards to no ill effect.

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk

nikotene

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2009
im having a similar problem, i have a matrox g450 and i currently have directx 9c or b i forget...but i cant test my direct3d settings, and when i try to play games such as halo1 for pc or WOW i always get a directx related error messege...can anyone help me?? o and i have windows xp on a compaq evo