What is the Best Video Card for Video Editing & Hi Graphix..

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
June 15, 2005 1:28:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

Hello Guys,

I dont even know if I am in the right newsgroups, but if I would like to ask
the question "What is the best Video Card for a Video Editing & Hi-Graphix
Games PC?

If you could let me know what you think that would be great.....

Thanks....
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
June 21, 2005 11:11:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

For serious video editing, I would suggest that you check out the
Parhelia APVe or RT.X100 Xtreme Pro:
www.matrox.com/mga/workstation/video/news/archive_story...
www.matrox.com/video/products/rtx100xtremepro/home.cfm

For any PC gaming, you will have to forget about Matrox graphics cards,
and go for any Nvidia or ATI-based card.

Mark Smith wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>
> I dont even know if I am in the right newsgroups, but if I would like to ask
> the question "What is the best Video Card for a Video Editing & Hi-Graphix
> Games PC?
>
> If you could let me know what you think that would be great.....
>
> Thanks....
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
June 21, 2005 6:18:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

Matrox is great for video editing.
ATI & Nvidia are geared more for games.

"Mark Smith" <spiritwind@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> Hello Guys,
>
> I dont even know if I am in the right newsgroups, but if I would like to
> ask the question "What is the best Video Card for a Video Editing &
> Hi-Graphix Games PC?
>
> If you could let me know what you think that would be great.....
>
> Thanks....

a b U Graphics card
June 30, 2005 4:18:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

"Mark Smith" <spiritwind@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> Hello Guys,
>
> I dont even know if I am in the right newsgroups, but if I would like to
> ask the question "What is the best Video Card for a Video Editing &
> Hi-Graphix Games PC?
>
> If you could let me know what you think that would be great.....

In addition to what the others have said, this is an impossible question to
answer appropriately without having some idea of what sort of gaming or
video editing you wish to do, or, conversely, how much you wish to spend.
--

Richard Hopkins
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

July 13, 2005 9:33:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

An new NVIDIA or ATI card.
February 18, 2006 2:41:57 AM

fire gl
February 18, 2006 2:44:39 AM