Allowing Font Installs without giving full admin rights

Anyone out their know how to give font istall rights without making the user
a local admin. The user needs to install or modify fonts since he is
developing a font system for his language class. We use a domain system here
so I could send down a group policy change if needed.
1 answer Last reply
More about allowing font installs giving full admin rights

    Basic work around.
    I was able to set the folder permissiosn to the user. This gaves him the
    abilty to install fonts and delete fonts he has installed. Any font installed
    by another user he cannot delete. This seems to have resolved the task he
    needed to do. Without compromising the whole system.

    "Wesley" wrote:

    > Anyone out their know how to give font istall rights without making the user
    > a local admin. The user needs to install or modify fonts since he is
    > developing a font system for his language class. We use a domain system here
    > so I could send down a group policy change if needed.

Security Font Microsoft Windows XP