TV Tuner?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

Which (if any) Matrox cards have an on-board TV tuner? I want to take my
Dell Dimensioni 8200 multiheaded.

I was looking at the P750 but it doesn't seem to have one. With this card,
would I need a separate tuner card? What's my best bet?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

Hey Tim,

Unfortunately Matrox does not sell any video cards with a TV tuner or a
separate TV tuner card, you will need to buy a separate TV tuner card
or external tuner box from another manufacturer (i.e. ATI, ASUS,
Pinnacle, etc.).

http://reviews-zdnet.com.com/TV_tuners/4502-8903_16-0.html

"Tim Braithwaite" <tbraithwaite@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
> Which (if any) Matrox cards have an on-board TV tuner? I want to take my
> Dell Dimensioni 8200 multiheaded.
>
> I was looking at the P750 but it doesn't seem to have one. With this
> card, would I need a separate tuner card? What's my best bet?

They used to sell the Marvel G200-TV and Marvel G400-TV

ss.

"Synapse Syndrome" <synapse@NOSPAMgomez404.elitemail.org> wrote in message

> "Tim Braithwaite" <tbraithwaite@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Which (if any) Matrox cards have an on-board TV tuner? I want to take my
>> Dell Dimensioni 8200 multiheaded.
>>
>> I was looking at the P750 but it doesn't seem to have one. With this
>> card, would I need a separate tuner card? What's my best bet?
>>

> They used to sell the Marvel G200-TV and Marvel G400-TV

Hmmn. There's a Matrox Marvel G450 eTV as well. I wonder what happened to
that?

http://www.sysopt.com/reviews/matrox-g450e/

ss.

keepon

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2007
I have a 400 and a 450 on a shelf. I was told and read in matrox forums, that when XP came out, they didn't create new drivers for these two cards. If I am wrong, someone please tell me...