Matrox Marvel G400 video tools

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

Hi,
Anybody know where I can find video tools 3.05 from Adis???

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Matrox-Marvel-G400-video-tools-ftopict61511.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=310423
2 answers Last reply
More about matrox marvel g400 video tools
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

    rickaroo <UseLinkToEmail@HardwareForumz.com> schrieb:

    >Hi,
    >Anybody know where I can find video tools 3.05 from Adis???

    Hi,
    i've got the Adid Video Tools anywhre on a CD, it's version 3.04+.

    I will up load the drivers to rapidshare.de and post tthe link here in
    the group. I tried twice but at the moment the rapidshare server
    doesn't like my upload and it breaks up after about 30%.....

    The driver package is is a zip file of about 12MB.

    Will give it a try tomorrow.

    Roman
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

    rickaroo <UseLinkToEmail@HardwareForumz.com> schrieb:

    >Hi,
    >Anybody know where I can find video tools 3.05 from Adis???

    Hello,

    i've uploaded the driver package version 3.04+, that was the newest i
    had, under the following link:

    http://rapidshare.de/files/5185953/Matrox_Video_Tools_3.04_.zip.html

    It will stay there for 30 days.
    I hope i could help you