Matrox Marvel G400 video tools

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 5, 2005 6:42:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

Hi,
Anybody know where I can find video tools 3.05 from Adis???

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Matrox-Marvel-G400-video-...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=310423
September 17, 2005 6:13:54 AM

rickaroo <UseLinkToEmail@HardwareForumz.com> schrieb:

>Hi,
>Anybody know where I can find video tools 3.05 from Adis???

Hi,
i've got the Adid Video Tools anywhre on a CD, it's version 3.04+.

I will up load the drivers to rapidshare.de and post tthe link here in
the group. I tried twice but at the moment the rapidshare server
doesn't like my upload and it breaks up after about 30%.....

The driver package is is a zip file of about 12MB.

Will give it a try tomorrow.

Roman
September 18, 2005 5:02:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

rickaroo <UseLinkToEmail@HardwareForumz.com> schrieb:

>Hi,
>Anybody know where I can find video tools 3.05 from Adis???

Hello,

i've uploaded the driver package version 3.04+, that was the newest i
had, under the following link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/5185953/Matrox_Video_Tools_3...

It will stay there for 30 days.
I hope i could help you