win98 and newer Matrox cards

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
September 27, 2005 11:34:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox (More info?)

I noticed on the Matrox site that there are no drivers for w98 with the
newer cards. Does anyone know if there are any drivers that one can use?
Thanks, JF
September 8, 2007 5:15:28 PM

I don't have an answer for you but maybe you have one for me?I'm having my old Avid Cinema reinstalled in my old Dell pent II that still has my Matrox 200 in it. It installed fine but wont open because it say's ...RRAPI.DLL file is missing from the windows system folder. Do you know how I go about resolving the? I appreciate your time..Anna
September 9, 2007 12:41:48 AM

you may want to repost your question as a new topic, because this topic was made nearly 2 years ago by the OP, but had no responses.
!