hi i have been on a few sites and have had adds pop up on my sreen is this to
do with my pop up blocker,or could it be something else.if it is,is it
because i have allowed temporarily pop ups on some sites.and can i reblock
them

Malke

budd247 wrote:

> hi i have been on a few sites and have had adds pop up on my sreen is
> this to do with my pop up blocker,or could it be something else.if it
> is,is it because i have allowed temporarily pop ups on some sites.and
> can i reblock them

Check to make sure your computer is malware-free:

Most popup blockers have options where you can remove sites you've
allowed and/or change the blocking options.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com