Port Exceptions in XP SP2 Firewall

We need to add 3 port exceptions to all machines on our network running xp sp2.
We will do this using group policy. Before we can do this we need to get a
listing of all the port exceptions for each of these machines(around 500). We
will need to add this list to our group policy so we dont deny access to any
applications users are running.. Does anyone know of a tool which we help us
compile this list..

thanks
Paul

caroochio wrote:
> We need to add 3 port exceptions to all machines on our network
> running xp sp2. We will do this using group policy. Before we can do
> this we need to get a listing of all the port exceptions for each of
> these machines(around 500). We will need to add this list to our
> group policy so we dont deny access to any applications users are
> running.. Does anyone know of a tool which we help us compile this
> list..

In my experience, the GPO will not remove the Firewall Exceptions users
currently have - you could test this on a small group or test-bed first,
however.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP