I have policies enabled on one machine. I need to get those policies onto
another machine. They are different hardware platforms. I have tried
Ghosting tono avail. I was wondering if there is a file where are all the
setting reside that I could just copy in to accomplish this. Any ideas would
be greatly appreciated.

Please visit the experts in the Group Policy newsgroup

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Mike Hoctor" wrote:

| I have policies enabled on one machine. I need to get those policies onto
| another machine. They are different hardware platforms. I have tried
| Ghosting tono avail. I was wondering if there is a file where are all the
| setting reside that I could just copy in to accomplish this. Any ideas would
| be greatly appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS