Looking for smallest possible power supply for 2 IDE hard ..

I want to power 2 small drives and a fan in an external enclosure using as
small of a power supply as I possibly can. I don't know exactly which
drives I will be using but lets assume they are some power hungry IDE drives
(Parallel ATA). I don't have room for a standard power supply.

Can anybody recommend a small power supply such as this?

Thanks,
--Dan

cjt

dg wrote:

> I want to power 2 small drives and a fan in an external enclosure using as
> small of a power supply as I possibly can. I don't know exactly which
> drives I will be using but lets assume they are some power hungry IDE drives
> (Parallel ATA). I don't have room for a standard power supply.
>
> Can anybody recommend a small power supply such as this?
>
> Thanks,
> --Dan

You know IDE isn't designed to be used in external enclosures, right?

Or are you using a firewire, USB, etc. enclosure ?

Dont much care what it was designed for. The entire project strays so far
from original intention I won't let IDE specs stand in my way (it should all
be fairly compliant anyway). Thank you though.

Thanks,
--Dan