My company has implemented a group policy that locks Windows after 15 minutes
of inactivity. However, i have a system that I only use for monitoriing and
I hate having to continue to unlock it. Does anyone know of a way to have a
phantom task take place that makes the system think its not idle?

Thanks

Malke

Dijoe wrote:

> My company has implemented a group policy that locks Windows after 15
> minutes
> of inactivity. However, i have a system that I only use for
> monitoriing and
> I hate having to continue to unlock it. Does anyone know of a way to
> have a phantom task take place that makes the system think its not
> idle?
>
> Thanks

No, you need to go talk to your IT Dept. about your needs for that
particular machine.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Try this, if you have Internet access: keep web browser connected to Google
News... it updates every 10 mins.
Michael