HI!
During my time on the computer this morning, the icon (I think thats
what you call it ) disappeared from the bottom right hand corner of my
screen and I would like to put it back if it's possible, but I need help
ASAP please.

Linda
Stewart

linda stewart wrote:

> HI!
> During my time on the computer this morning, the icon (I think thats
> what you call it ) disappeared from the bottom right hand corner of my
> screen and I would like to put it back if it's possible, but I need help
> ASAP please.

Huh?

Notan

Malke

linda stewart wrote:

> HI!
> During my time on the computer this morning, the icon (I think
> thats
> what you call it ) disappeared from the bottom right hand corner of my
> screen and I would like to put it back if it's possible, but I need
> help ASAP please.

Icons that appear in the lower right-hand corner represent programs that
are currently running. If an icon disappeared, the program exited. Not
to hurt your feelings, but consider buying a basic book about Windows
XP to make things easier for yourself.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers