Hi my name is Bigval I am having trouble logging in to my computer and I
am the administrator. It's like someone has changed my password and I
need help to get back in to my computer.

--
bigval

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:bigval.1vjhpn@pcbanter.net,
bigval <bigval.1vjhpn@pcbanter.net> had this to say:

> Hi my name is Bigval I am having trouble logging in to my computer
> and I am the administrator. It's like someone has changed my password
> and I need help to get back in to my computer.

Head here:

Password Problems :
http://kgiii.info/windows/2k-XP/security/password_problems.html

Galen

Sherlock Holmes

TechMaster

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2004
Well, there is a backdoor to your system if your system came preinstalled with the OS, In XP, boot into safe mode and you will see a "Adminstrator" icon. Log on using this account. Once logged on, you can change passwords for all accounts. I would suggest that if you got into your system this way, that you password protect THIS ACCOUNT! This way, no one else can access your computer as easy as you just did.

Good luck!