Raid 5 problem

hi
After a power failure my Netfinity 5500 (EXP15-8x4,3 Seagate) doesn't
work.It seems that 7 of 8 disks are defunct and 1 is online. Is it possible
that 7 of 8 disks can be dead..?? Or is it a problem of EXP15 maybe..? I'm
not too familiar with RAID5 and I don'y want to do any bad
things..unfortunatelly I cannot find a person to help me (Easter Holiday :(
) I tried the other Serveraid controler but the problem still exists..
Anyone can help..??
Maciej

Ouch, I feel for you man and I hope everything works out.

--Dan